1. How long have you been an antique dealer, both here in the mall and overall?
Dealer for 12 years, but set up at Flea Markets for a couple of years in the 70's.
2. What do you collect? I collect powder tins, high top baby shoes and vintage holiday decorations.
3. Star Wars or Star Trek? Not really a Sci-fi person.
4. How did you first get interested in antiques? My Grandmother, she had such a great eye for what would be collectable.
5. What types of things do you sell? I like primitives and most things from the 40's and then mix them together.
6. A little bit country or a little bit rock and roll? I'm all rock and roll. My husband and I went to a Guess Who concert for our first date.
7. What's your best antiquing tip? Collect what makes you smile.
8. What is the weirdest item you have bought? I bought this padded object that I thought was for sewing, I still don't know what it is or why I bought.
9. Marvel or DC? I liked Archie as a kid, No super hero interest.
10. Where's the best place to buy antiques in Indiana (hint hint)? SAM !! I'm so happy that I chose SAM 12 years ago, It is truly a pleasure being part of the SAM family. Thanks for all your help and support.