This month's featured dealer is Tammy Wilson of booth 305. We just love Tammy not only does she maintain a beautiful booth but she also is always pitching in around the mall! She is always willing to help out when we are busy and is always their to participate in our events! Thanks Tammy for all you do!
1. How long have you been an antique dealer, both here in the mall and overall?
Dealer for 12 years, but set up at Flea Markets for a couple of years in the 70's.
2. What do you collect? I collect powder tins, high top baby shoes and vintage holiday decorations.
3. Star Wars or Star Trek? Not really a Sci-fi person.
4. How did you first get interested in antiques? My Grandmother, she had such a great eye for what would be collectable.
5. What types of things do you sell? I like primitives and most things from the 40's and then mix them together.
6. A little bit country or a little bit rock and roll? I'm all rock and roll. My husband and I went to a Guess Who concert for our first date.
7. What's your best antiquing tip? Collect what makes you smile.
8. What is the weirdest item you have bought? I bought this padded object that I thought was for sewing, I still don't know what it is or why I bought.
9. Marvel or DC? I liked Archie as a kid, No super hero interest.
10. Where's the best place to buy antiques in Indiana (hint hint)? SAM !! I'm so happy that I chose SAM 12 years ago, It is truly a pleasure being part of the SAM family. Thanks for all your help and support.
Leave a Reply.